The first wash of the garment should be Dry-Cleaned.
Accessories wear by models in photographs are for display purposes only.
The shades may vary slightly from the colours displayed on your screen.
There might be slight colour variation due to lightings and flash while photo shoot.
Sarees - Our Sarees come in one size that fits all.
- Every saree comes with unstitched blouse, if you need stitched blouse then we can provide to you as per your given measurement and stitching charges will be applicable in such case, you should contact to our custom stitching department for further assistance. However, we have some sarees with pre stitched blouses.
- Blouse which is shown on model is only for modelling purpose.
- Underskirt - Petticoat will not come with the saree but if you need one then we can provide it for you with an extra charge.
- Edging gives smooth end to the sarees. Fall are inner cotton lining used to protect the lower end of the sarees.
- Blouse will be stitched with cotton lining. If any net sarees comes with shimmer fabric then lining will be used of the same fabric instead of cotton.
- Blouse fabric will be of 85 cm so we can provide you blouse length up to 16 inches and sleeve length can be made 10 inches. If you need long blouse and long sleeves in such case you should contact to our custom stitching department for that particular item.
Salwar Kameez / Anarkalis - Our Salwar Kameezs / Anarkalis come in free size so that you can stitch to your size. Some of our salwars are prestitched and you can see the details on the product page.
- Most of our Salwars are unstitched and you have to customize it to fit your size.
Lehengas / Choli - Our semi stitched Lehengas come in free size so that you can stitch to your size. Some of our Lehengas are pre-stitched and you can see the details on the product page.
- The Lehanga skirt is pre-stitched and you have to join the sides according to your waist size. You can also alter the length of the skirt according to your height.
- The Lehanga blouse is an unstitched piece of material and you have to customize it to fit your size.
Blouses - Our ready made blouses are made to fit your bust size.( Around the fullest part of your chest in inches , round to the nearest whole number. It might be safest to go for the size up, rather than the size down.)
Skirts - Our pre-stitched Petticoats come in one size and have a draw string adjustable waist to fit everyone. The petticoat goes under the saree so the length is not as much of an issue.
Western Wear - Our ready made western wear is available in Sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large and you can see more details on the product page.
Banarasi silk sarees - A Banaras sari is a sari made in Varanasi, an ancient city which is also called Benares (Banaras). The saris are among the finest saris in India.
Kanchipuram silk sarees - The Kanchipuram silk sari is a type of silk sari made in the Kanchipuram region in Tamil Nadu, India.
Georgette - A durable and strong fabric, it has a wonderful blend of translucent and opaque textures. Hand-woven from crepe, the sarees gracefully drape well and are always in vogue for any and every festive occasion.
Linen - It is a textile that comes from the fibres of the flax plant. Most ladies love linen sarees online since they fit every season and occasion. The fabric is soft and comfortable on your skin. It is also sweat- absorbent making it suitable for the summer.
Cotton - Being very soft, breathable and extremely absorbent, Cotton is used to produce outfits for all seasons.